Tuesday 10 February 2015

Noki's First Snow

Noki has never seen the snow before and randomly the other day it started to snow. I took advantage and shot a few photos. My camera is broken and won't take nice pictures; this is the best i can do. The snow makes everything so much more beautiful and pristine. The weather lately has been hot one day and cold the other. I love being able to wear everything in my wardrobe. Sadly, the snow only lasted for the morning and was gone by the end of the day but it was entirely mesmerising. Noki loved to smell around and kick it.

SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful looking dog! There's nothing I like more than seeing my dog running around in the snow, its all so exciting for them.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She adores it! We are just waiting for it to snow again x

      Delete
  2. awww, so much fun reading your newest journey dear!! can't wait for the next posts ♥

    New fun post on the sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing images dear. Love this post! Happy Friday. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    LIKE AND FOLLOW: Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Noki is adorable !!
    Also, my blog used to be Aimzee Beauty, but I changed it to noirbeanie.blogspot.com , so if you want to re-follow then I would love it if you would :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, that's very nice of you x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig