Saturday 7 March 2015

Drawing Calendar: February

This post is the second edition to my 2015 drawing calendar. I explained everything January post. February had my birthday in so i found it hard to keep up with all the dates but i have finally finished this month. If you don't think you can keep up with it every day or you like writing a diary then you could occasionally draw pictures to remind you of how you felt that day or what made you smile.
-Met an Akita and Husky club at the park
-Got Indian takeaway
-Noki's first snow
-Did well in fitness class
-Got my hair done
-Prepared for my birthday party
-My Hawaiian party
-MY BIRTHDAY
-Maths revision
-Pizza with the pals at lunch
-Volleyball dive
-Made potato cakes
-Train to Leeds on my own
-Walk around leeds and got food
-Boat broke down at rowing
-Prepared for the dance audition
-Ate a green pancake
-Opticians and dentist and orthodontist
-Saatchi Gallery
-Walk with friend
-Wedding Dress exhibition
-Prepared for school
-First day back
-Irish dancing lesson
-Irish Dancing audition at school
-Parents evening
-Got into the dance show and took Noki to the vet
-Wrote four blog posts

SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea!! x
    www.sadhbhers.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing idea! I wish I had seen it at the beginning of the year. Definitely going to do this for 2016, what a perfect way to record memories without writing in a diary.
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just do it for the Summer this year. Thanks so much.
      Evie x

      Delete
  3. Aw thank you so much but i don't do tags. Evie xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig